Fall Growth Groups
Duration: 4-10 weeks
Whether you are a newcomer or a longstanding PCCer, here’s your chance to connect in a new online weekly group.
These growth groups will track with our fall 10-week message series. We will unpack the Sunday messages through discussion, based on Galatians 5:22-25 and the book by Christopher Wright, Cultivating the Fruit of the Spirit.
To become more empowered to live out the Fruit of the Spirit — love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Large-group teaching with breakouts into small groups, led by designated leaders.
Choose from the following groups:
- Mondays, 7pm — COED — with Scott Kirksey, 9/28-11/30
- Tuesdays, 7:15pm — MEN — with Brian Rhen, 9/29-12/01
- Wednesdays, 6:30am — MEN — with Dave Worthington, 9/30-12/02
- Wednesdays, 7pm — WOMEN — with Bobbie Gilman, 9/30-12/02
- Thursdays, 10am — WOMEN — with Bobbie Gilman, 10/01-12/03
- Thursdays, 10:30am — COED — with Peter Perkins, 10/08-10/29
Click the registration button to sign up. The form contains multiple group opportunities. Scroll to locate your choice.