We are enormously saddened to share we are canceling Mexico 2020, due to recent circumstances around COVID-19.
Here are the details around this difficult decision from our Family & Student Pastor, Danny Bowers.
Update on the cancellation of Mexico 2020:
Mexico Registration Refund Options
- We are offering students/families the opportunity to donate part of their Mexico payment to our site partners, so that their site projects could still move forward.
- We will be sending all donations to our site partners on Friday, March 27.
You must click HERE to claim a refund or donate.
The Mexico Mission trip is our biggest and most exciting adventure of the year! In fact, it’s not only the high school ministry’s biggest trip, but PCC’s biggest mission trip as well.
Early Bird Registration Closes November 17
Mandatory Training Dates:
January 26 → First all team meeting; 12:30 – 2:30 pm
February 9 → All Team Meeting; 12:30 – 2:30 pm
March 1 → All Team Cultural Awareness Training; 12:30 – 2:30 pm
March 15 → All Team meeting; 12:30 – 2:30 pm
March 25 → Luggage drop; 7:00-8:30 pm
March 26 → Senior Send-off
March 27 → All team departure
April 4 → PCC Return
April 19 → Mexico Recap
Listed below are MANDATORY items needed to complete your application:
Email all documents to email@example.com with subject
“Mex Paperwork: Your First Name, Your Last Name”
• NOTARY FORM: http://bit.ly/notary2020
• $200 Deposit – Nonrefundable after January 10, 2020
• A copy of a valid passport emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Passports are MANDATORY. Visit http://travel.state.gov/passport/ for information on how to apply for a passport. The process can take up to six weeks, so please start early!