Children’s Classroom Scheduler
What we do:
Classroom Schedulers own the responsibility of collaborating with the Children’s Ministry Director (or other staff) for organizing classroom/program schedules. They schedule leaders and help recruit substitutes or new leaders when gaps occur.
Why we do it:
We want to give our kids the best Christ-centered weekly experience possible. To do so, we need to make sure we can keep our classrooms open with quality leaders that want to invest in their faith walks.
We know that providing a safe, structured, fun and friendly environment will help foster engagement and growth for our kids. We love knowing our PCC kids are developing relationships with each other and with Jesus. These aims drive us to maintain a high standard of quality—to the best of our ability. Therefore, we take measures to optimally enable our classroom leaders.
This role is integral to sharing the Word of God with kids, in accordance with our PCC Priorities—specifically The Family Table.
Aligning with our G4 Strategy, this role helps the kids in Children’s Ministry to Grow in Christ-likeness through their participation in Children’s Ministry programs and activities. This contribution is a godly gift to our PCC children and their families, because the Classroom Scheduler Gives of their talents and abilities.
Who does it:
- You love kids.
- You are organized and outgoing.
- You are willing to pick up the phone, send emails, and be proactive in making sure all scheduling gaps are filled.
- You are a relational person, who takes the time to get to know leaders.
- You are glad to familiarize yourself with protocol and recognize its importance.
- You have a desire to help these little ones grow in Christ.
- You like the comradery of being on a team and the interplay of working as a team.
How we do it:
- Collaborate with the Children’s Ministry Director and leaders, staying connected to the church body and needs of the classrooms.
- Call and utilize the organization format provided by the Children’s Ministry Director.
We win when:
- All classrooms are filled with caring leaders who are investing in our children.
- Friendships are forged with teammates.
- Teammates pray for and encourage each other.
- Teammates share ideas and experiences.
Email: Mobilization Pastor, Scott Kirksey