Children’s Sunday Media Tech Lead
What we do:
Usually once per month, the Media/Tech lead is in charge of the media that goes along with the lesson/program such as music, slideshows, and videos.
Why we do it:
Children’s Ministry strives to clearly and creatively communicate the love of Jesus to kids through its programs.
We know that providing a safe, structured, fun and friendly environment will help foster engagement and growth for our kids. We love knowing our PCC kids are developing relationships with each other and with Jesus. These aims drive us to maintain a high standard of quality—to the best of our ability. Therefore, we take measures to optimally enable our classroom leaders.
This role is integral to sharing the Word of God with kids, in accordance with our PCC Priorities—specifically The Family Table.
Aligning with our G4 Strategy, this role helps the kids in Children’s Ministry to Grow in Christ-likeness through their participation in Children’s Ministry programs and activities. This contribution is a godly gift to our PCC children and their families, because the Media Tech Lead Gives of their talents and abilities.
Who does it:
- You love kids.
- You are interested in visual media and tech—already with some media-tech familiarity and/or a passion to keep learning!
- You look forward to working with PCC Children’s Ministry resources provided for this role.
- You are someone who believes in being well-prepared for what you are called to do.
- You are glad to familiarize yourself with protocol and recognize its importance.
- You have a desire to help these little ones grow in Christ.
- You like the comradery of being on a team and the interplay of working as a team.
How we do it:
- Contribute to the flow of the lesson and story.
- Make sure the media-tech equipment is checked ahead of time and that it is in good working order.
- Be sure to have a good working knowledge of how to run the equipment.
- Listen for verbal cues and follow along with the Lead/Storyteller to hear their cues.
We win when:
- Media is used as a resource to love and care for kids at Children’s Ministry events and programs when media is needed.
- Friendships are forged with teammates.
- Teammates pray for and encourage each other.
- Teammates share ideas and experiences.
Email: Adults Pastor, Scott Kirksey