Children’s Media Tech Lead
What we do:
Usually twice per month, the Media/Tech Lead is in charge of the media that goes along with the lesson/program; such as, music, slideshows, videos.
Why we do it:
To clearly and creatively communicate the love of Jesus to kids for specific Children’s Ministry programs.
This role is integral to sharing the Word of God with kids, in accordance with our PCC Priorities—specifically The Family Table.
Aligning with our G4 Strategy, this role helps the kids in Children’s Ministry to Grow in Christ-likeness through their participation in Children’s Ministry activities. This contribution is a godly gift to our PCC children and their families, because the Media Tech Lead Gives of their talents and abilities.
Who does it:
- You love kids.
- You are interested in visual media and tech.
- You are familiar with media technology and/or are interested in learning.
- You will be sure to make yourself proficient with the tech resources and materials, prior to your scheduled time.
- You like the comradery of being on a team and the interplay of working as a team.
How we do it:
- This role will be part of contributing to the flow of the lesson and story. The Media Tech listens carefully for verbal cues and follows along with the Lead/Storyteller to hear their cues.
We win when:
- Media is effectively used as a resource to love and care for kids at Children’s Ministry events and programs.
- Kids are valued and engaged.
- Friendships are forged with teammates.
- Teammates pray for and encourage each other.
- Teammates share ideas and experiences.
Email: Mobilization Pastor, Scott Kirksey