Children’s Midweek Dinner Coordinator
What we do:
The Midweek Dinner coordinator is responsible for:
- Ensuring all food supplies for dinner are set out and prepped/stocked
- Setting up dinner in an easy-to-grab form.
- Helping kids, leaders, and staff receive their food.
Why we do it:
Midweek programs compete with extra curricular activities, dinner, and bedtime. In fitting with our priorities of helping children and families in their faith walk, we want to provide a Midweek environment that is conducive to program participation and supportive of families.
We know that providing a safe, structured, fun and friendly environment will help foster engagement and growth for our kids. We love knowing our PCC kids are developing relationships with each other and with Jesus.
This role is integral to sharing the Word of God with kids, in accordance with our PCC Priorities—specifically The Family Table.
Aligning with our G4 Strategy, this role helps the kids in Children’s Ministry to Grow in Christ-likeness through their participation in Children’s Ministry programs and activities. This contribution is a godly gift to our PCC children and their families, because the Midweek Dinner Coordinator Gives of their talents and abilities.
Who does it:
- You love kids.
- You have a serving heart.
- You are able to give direction and problem-solve.
- You can organize dinner items and people as needed.
- You are glad to familiarize yourself with protocol and recognize its importance.
- You are a responsive and resourceful person.
- You like the comradery of being on a team and the interplay of working as a team.
How we do it:
- Collaborate with staff, leaders, and parents in making sure you have the hands and help you need to carry out the role successfully.
- Communicate to other leaders to:
- have kids sanitize their hands
- guide kids on where they are to go next with their food.
We win when:
- Dinner runs smoothly, so kids, leaders, and staff are fed and happy.
- Friendships are forged with teammates.
- Teammates pray for and encourage each other.
- Teammates share ideas and experiences.
Email: Mobilization Pastor, Scott Kirksey