Children’s Midweek Game Lead
What we do:
We engage kids! The Midweek Game Lead is in charge of thoroughly understanding the games and activities provided along with the lesson. All questions and concerns are addressed before the program they are serving in.
Why we do it:
We support kids’ enjoyment of the environment during programs. We know that providing a safe, structured, fun and friendly environment will help foster engagement and growth for our kids. We love knowing our PCC kids are developing relationships with each other and with Jesus.
This role is integral to sharing the Word of God with kids, in accordance with our PCC Priorities—specifically The Family Table.
Aligning with our G4 Strategy, this role helps the kids in Children’s Ministry to Grow in Christ-likeness through their participation in Children’s Ministry programs and activities. This contribution is a godly gift to our PCC children and their families, because the Midweek Game Lead Gives of their talents and abilities.
Who does it:
- You love kids.
- You are a good communicator and know how to give clear instructions.
- You are fun, safe, and welcoming.
- You are organized and are willing to prepare for your scheduled time.
- You recognize the importance of tracking time during activities.
- You like the comradery of being on a team and the interplay of working as a team.
How we do it:
- Read the Lesson Plan email and respond to it with questions and/or concerns prior to the scheduled time.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to the serving area, making sure the space is set with all that is needed.
We win when:
- Kids are valued and engaged.
- Friendships are forged with teammates.
- Teammates pray for and encourage each other.
- Teammates share ideas and experiences.
Email: Mobilization Pastor, Scott Kirksey