Coffee Connection Barista
What we do:
The Coffee Connection Team creates space for PCCers and visitors to connect with each other between our Sunday gatherings. We intentionally create this space of fellowship and conversation by serving fresh brewed coffee for our community to enjoy.
Why we do it:
The Coffee Team contributes to the first ‘G’ of our G4 strategy, “Gathering”. This role is key to creating an opportunity for fellowship, meeting new people, and conversations that allow us to get to know one another.
Who does it:
The Coffee Connection Team sets the tone of welcome hospitality, so the ideal Coffee Team member:
- Loves Jesus
- Loves people
- Loves coffee!
- Brings a smile
- Values the gathered community
How we do it:
- Set up Coffee station on patio at 8:30am
- Prepare coffee to be served between gatherings
- Work with the team to serve coffee to our community
- Break down and clean up after Contemporary Gathering
- Note items that need to be purchased for stock; e.g., creamer, sugar, ground coffee
Preliminary and ongoing training. Monthly check-ins with our team lead.
We win when:
- We work as a team to create a welcoming space for all who attend our gatherings
- Coffee is hot and tastes great
- We’re ready on time so the 2nd gathering start time is honored
- Friendships are forged within the Sunday Connection Team
- Teammates respect each other and work well together
Email: Mobilization Pastor, Scott Kirksey