Worship & Creative Arts
What we do:
Our Media Tech role operates the visual equipment that controls the content sent to the online stream, confidence monitors, and audience screens. They observe presenters as the program progresses and manages the visual tools through the preprogrammed content.
Why we do it:
The Media Tech enhances the gathering’s worship experience, by enabling those on stage to be seen clearly, improving the participants’ ability to focus, learn and immerse themselves into the worship.
Aligning with our G4 Strategy, this role helps our online family to Gather to remember and celebrate God. Their engagement with the worship music and teaching helps them to Grow in Christ-likeness. This contribution is a godly gift from the Media Tech, as he or she Gives of their talents and abilities.
Who does it:
The work involves focusing on the presenters and the media tools throughout the gathering.
- You are comfortable with technology and are interested in learning.
- You enjoy a range of music and can listen well.
- You love the notion of enriching the worship experience for our PCC Family.
- You like the comradery of being on a team and the interplay of working as a team.
How we do it:
The Media volunteer serves during rehearsal and the gathering.
- Arrive about 45 minutes before the scheduled/assigned gathering(s).
- Confirm the media tools are functioning properly before the gathering begins.
- Execute the role during the gathering(s).
- Debrief with your team lead afterwards.
Preliminary and ongoing training.
We win when:
- Hosts, speakers, and band members can confidently focus on their responsibilities, knowing the Media Tech is there to help them fulfill their roles well with excellence.
- Friendships are forged with WCA teammates.
- WCA teammates pray for and encourage each other.
- WCA teammates share ideas and experiences.