During these times of “shelter in place” and mandated online virtual church, PCC is ONLINE more than ever! We are creating a more robust online community through a variety of platforms. Below are the various ways in which you can engage online with your PCC family.
Each Sunday, our Sunday Online page features access to:
- streaming gatherings at 8:55am, 9:05am, 10am, and 11am
- live chat opportunities during each online gathering
- prayer via live prayer requests with pastors and prayer team members
- weekly kids video programming
- Watch gatherings online
Visit Sunday Online to learn more.
PCC regularly maintains a number of social media handles—both FaceBook and Instagram.
All-Church Social Media:
You need not have a FaceBook or Instagram account to view these all-church platforms; however, only those with FaceBook and Instagram accounts can interact with the posts.
Every Sunday, during our online Gatherings, we want you to share with us your photo selfies—showing you participating in a gathering with just you or safely with friends and family.
Join a FaceBook Group! Once you are part of an FB Group, you will be able to interact with everyone in the group through posts and share photos. Each Gathering has the following VIBRANT FaceBook Groups:
- 8:55 Gathering Community
- 9:05 Gathering Community
- 10:00 Hudson Gathering Community
- 11:00 Gathering Community
Don’t have a FaceBook account or know how to join a group? Email your Gathering Pastor:
Because we are all sequestered at home, PCC has increased the frequency of emails throughout the week in order to provide ongoing encouragement and updates. The 2 main types of emails we send weekly are:
- Video and Written Gmail – pastoral emails from Gary
- Musings – PCC’s weekly e-newsletter