We believe in the life-changing power of small groups! Our small groups meet to study God’s Word and build healthy relationships. These groups meet throughout the week, and coed or gender-specific groups are available. Note the resources and signup options below.
We have groups that can take new people and would love to help get you connected to one. To join, host or facilitate a group or to get more information, please contact Ben Pierce, Small Groups Pastor.
Discovery Bible Study (DBS) Resources
WHAT IS DBS?
Discovery Bible Study (DBS) is a straightforward method that will help you to understand, live out, and share what God says to you as you meditate on His Word. The 4 step DBS method is as follows:
Write out the verse(s) that struck you most from the current week’s passage
Rewrite the verse(s) in a way that you’d say it to another
As a result of the passage I will… .
This week, I will share what I learned with…
Previous DBS Journals
- DBS Journal for Fall 2016 – “Rooted”
- DBS Journal for Spring 2016: “Hope That Moves”
- DBS Journal for Winter: “Gospel of John”
- DBS Journal for “Ekklesia” and “Gospel of John”
- DBS Journal for “Truth in Motion”
- DBS Journal for “Generous Living” & “Love’s Last Words”
- DBS Journal for “Ephesians – Alive in Christ”
Other Group Resources
- Beyond Sunday – Questions for your group discussion based on the weekly sermon.