What are some constructive ways we can “GO!”, while we are sheltered in place?
Even though we are sheltered in place, we can still help others receive much-needed resources!
COVID-19 CARE TEAMS
During this COVID-19 time of restraint, our local community has never been more in need of help. God has given us unprecedented opportunities to bring “cold water” to the thirsty, in socially responsible and safe ways. Take one minute here to get started or visit our COVID-19 Care Teams page for more information.
PCC sees ways to safely and deliberately serve the most vulnerable populations in our community, partnering with local ministries. Our focus ministries are:
- Homeless — Street Life Ministries
- Under-resourced Latino families — Generations United
- Foster children/families — Help One Child
To learn more about how we give safely and lovingly reach those in need, visit here.
You can help us in our partnership with StreetLife Ministries. Collect the hygiene items from the list below, then place everything in a secure 1-gallon Ziplock bag. Deposit them in a designated barrel at PCC.
- Travel size shampoo
- Travel size conditioner
- Travel size lotion
- Individually wrapped toothbrush
- Travel size toothpaste
- Small soap
- 1 pair of socks
- Travel shaving kit
- Travel size deodorant
- Facial tissue pack
- Note of encouragement or scripture (optional, but encouraged!)
If you would like to donate to our PCC Community Fund that will support financial needs that arise from Covaid-19 impact, click here to make a donation.
Giving Type: Community Care Fund
Memo: Shelter in Place Outreach
So many prayer needs are before us! Here are a few:
- Pray for this pandemic-stricken globe.
- Pray for our country’s leadership
- Pray for the people afflicted with COVID-19
- Pray for the medical professionals who put their own health in jeopardy in order to care for the sick and dying.
- Pray for your community.
- Pray for the churches, as they try to reach people and provide loving community from afar.
As you join together with loved ones at home or in social media communities, pray.
- Click here for Gary’s meditation, in response to the Lord’s Prayer.