What are some constructive ways we can “GO!”, while we are sheltered in place?
So many prayer needs are before us! Here are a few:
- Pray for this pandemic-stricken globe.
- Pray for our country’s leadership
- Pray for the people afflicted with COVID-19
- Pray for the medical professionals who put their own health in jeopardy in order to care for the sick and dying.
- Pray for your community.
- Pray for the churches, as they try to reach people and provide loving community from afar.
As you join together with loved ones at home or in social media communities, pray.
- Click here for Gary’s meditation, in response to the Lord’s Prayer.
Even though we are sheltered in place, we can still help others receive much-needed resources—either by running errands and making doorstep deliveries OR by helping to support those in need.
Community Care Fund
PCC’s 8:55 Gathering Pastor, Peter Perkins, oversees the distribution of necessities to older adults within our PCC community. If you would like to support this effort and other community outreach, particularly during this pandemic, click here to make a donation.
Giving Type: Community Care Fund
Memo: Shelter in Place Outreach
A grassroots organization, formed by PCC Family and community members. This group of volunteers delivers food and other necessities to vulnerable people in need. Not in a position to make deliveries? Covid-19 Love accepts financial support.
- Sign up to be part of Covid19 Love delivery and support effort