- Advent series begins Sunday, November 27
- 2 Christmas Eve Gatherings: Saturday, December 24 at 3pm & 5pm
- Childcare provided for infant-3 years old
- ***NO Sunday Gathering on Christmas Day, December 25***
- ***NO in-person Gathering/Church Online only: Sunday, January 1*** (Broadcast times: 10:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30pm)
The Christmas story is much greater than the moment when Jesus was born into the world. It is a story that spans the ages from the beginning to the present and into the future. It is a story of gifts that were intended to be given by our loving God the Father, through His coming Son and by the Spirit so that we could live on earth with a heavenly mindset. The grace of it is that God makes these gifts possible for us in the midst of the mess of our circumstances. Throughout this Advent and Christmas season, we will trace how each gift was declared by God long ago (OT), came through Jesus (Gospels) and is present in our lives today through the Spirit (NT). Our hope is that as we journey together that we will grow in astonishment by what we have been given, while living into it more and more.
- Trace the history of God’s 6 gifts through OT, Gospels, and NT
- Understand all Jesus has given us
- Receive His gifts by the Spirit
Hope For You
Peace For You
Joy For You
Love For You
December 24 — Christmas Eve Gatherings
Life For You
Christmas Eve Gathering times: 3 pm & 5 pm
December 25 — NO GATHERING
Merry Christmas! There will be NO Sunday Gathering on December 25.
January 1 — ONLINE ONLY
His Presence For You
- 28 day Bible Project Devotional Plan
- Weekly Videos
- Find Family Ministry’s Advent Calendar Cards Packet in the back of the Worship Center, or download the PDF version HERE.
- Advent / Christmas Events at PCC:
- Thu, Dec 1 — She Gathers: Unwrap Your December Joy
- Wed, Dec 7 — Family Ministry Jingle Jam Christmas Party
- Sat, Dec 24 — Kids & Students Christmas Choir Performance
- Contact Leighann (email@example.com) to participate!