Commitment to PCC
At PCC, we refer to our members as “stakeholders”. While any of our PCC family can participate in events and activities without being a stakeholder, there is a deeper level of commitment presumed for stakeholders. The 5 steps to becoming a stakeholder are:
- Complete the online PCC Stakeholder Application — one person per form.
- Complete “Becoming a PCC Stakeholder” customized curriculum (Sessions 1-3), found on the RightNow Media (RNM) platform on the Peninsula Covenant Church channel. Click here to set up your free RNM account.
- Meet with a Gathering Pastor to clarify Evangelical Covenant Church (ECC) key distinctions, PCC mission and values, stakeholder expectations, and your next steps.
- Be formally welcomed into your new gathering community. Reach out by email to let us know which gathering you are attending.
- Within one year of applying, commit to completing our ROOTED series workshop.