High School HOUSE Group Leader
What we do:
The High School HOUSE group Leader engages with teens during our group gatherings, in order to be a relational leader, and help point their students back to Jesus. The group leaders help students connect with one another, engage in discipleship, and connect with Family Ministry staff on a regular basis.
Why we do it:
PCC Gathers, Grows, Gives and Goes in our discipleship pathways in all age environments. As high school students Gather, they need adult leaders who want to help them be exposed to the reality of who Jesus is.
We know that providing a safe, structured, fun, and friendly environment will help foster engagement and growth for our students. We love knowing our PCC high school students are developing relationships with each other and with Jesus.
This role is integral to sharing the Word of God with students, in accordance with our PCC Priorities—specifically The Family Table.
Aligning with our G4 Strategy, this role helps the high school students in Family Ministry to Grow in Christ-likeness through their participation in Student Ministry programs and activities. This contribution is a godly gift to our PCC teenagers and their families, because the High School Group Leader Gives of their talents and abilities.
Who does it:
- You love high school teenagers.
- You are an adult leader, who wants to invest in the lives of these teens.
- You want to make a positive impact in the students’ lives and help them be connected to community.
- You are willing to invest in the long-term relational value of teenagers, as a part of PCC.
- You are glad to familiarize yourself with protocol and recognize its importance.
- You are a responsive and resourceful person.
- You like the camaraderie of being on a team and the interplay of working as a team.
How we do it:
Student Ministry needs adults who want to encourage students in their identity, purpose, and belonging at PCC and in the Kingdom of Jesus. These adults lead and guide high school teens regularly through group and Bible study environments to encourage them to follow Jesus.
We win when:
- Every high school student has a caring and intentional leader, who wants to point them to Jesus continually and consistently.
- Friendships are forged with teammates.
- Teammates pray for and encourage each other.
- Teammates share ideas and experiences.
Email: Student Ministries Director, Jeremiah Campos