Worship & Creative Arts
Audio Broadcast Mixer
What we do:
The Audio Broadcast Mixer operates the audio equipment for the online gathering. They observe the live gathering as the program progresses, adjusting audio tools to provide a comfortable and engaging environment for online gathering guests.
Why we do it:
The Audio Broadcast Mix role enhances the gathering quality by enabling those online to receive the content clearly, improving the participants’ ability to focus, while learning and immersing themselves into the worship. Aligning with our G4 Strategy, this role helps our online family to Gather to remember and celebrate God. Their engagement with the worship music and teaching helps them to Grow in Christ-likeness. This contribution is a godly gift from the Audio Broadcast Mixer as he or she Gives of their talents and abilities.
Who does it:
- You enjoy a range of music and can listen well.
- You are comfortable with technology and interested in learning.
- You are willing to help move the equipment around when necessary.
- You like the comradery of being on a team and the interplay of working as a team.
How we do it:
- Arrive about 45 minutes before the scheduled/assigned gathering.
- Check in with your team lead to say “hi” and be briefed on the gathering(s).
- Execute the role during the gathering(s).
- Debrief with your team lead afterwards.
Preliminary and ongoing training.
We win when:
- Hosts, speakers, and band members can confidently focus on their responsibilities, knowing the Audio Broadcast Mix volunteer is there to help them fulfill their roles well.
- Friendships are forged with WCA teammates.
- WCA teammates pray for and encourage each other.
- WCA teammates share ideas and experiences.